Many clients now prefer or even require reports to be uploaded via AppraisalPort. Appraise-It is fully AIReady-compliant.
1. In Appraise-It, open the completed, signed report you wish to upload.
2. Go to Orders ⇨ AIReady Upload Report.
3. If you are uploading a UAD report, the UAD Validator will run. On the Upload Report via AI Ready screen, select the pages of the report you wish to include in your upload.
4. You have three options concerning how your Extended Comments are uploaded to AppraisalPort.
5. You can enable or disable the automatic conversion of overflow forms to Additional Map addenda. Note that any unsupported forms you have selected in step 3 will always be converted to Exhibit Pages.
6. When you have made your selections, click Continue.
7. Once your report is converted into AppraisalPort's upload format, you will see a Validation Summary screen, listing the status of your report's conversion. Click Continue.
8. Your report will load into the OADI Envelope Uploader, allowing you to preview it before sending. Exhibit Pages will appear in the Pages dropdown as Additional Maps.
9. If this is your first time using AIReady, click Connections on the toolbar. Use the Connections dialog to enter your AppraisalPort account information, then click OK.
10. Use the Send button to upload your report.