Appraise-It Flood Maps allows you to insert flood data and professional-looking flood maps into your appraisal report. Lookups must be pre-purchased from our Sales department before using this service.
1. Open your report in Appraise-It. Make sure you have the subject address filled out.
2. Go to Services ⇨ Flood Maps. The Flood Maps application will load the necessary data from your report and open.
3. Your subject address will appear at the top of the pane on the right. Geolocation coordinates are required to place your address marker on your flood map.
4. Your map will be downloaded and displayed for confirmation. Note: You have not yet been charged for the lookup. You can make an unlimited number of adjustments to the map on this screen.
5. Click Get Flood Data.
6. Your flood map and associated data will be downloaded and displayed, and one map lookup will be deducted from your account. You can make adjustments in the pane on the right to your data.
7. To transfer the map and data to your report, click Transfer Data.
8. Once you have transferred your data, click the X button at the upper right of the window to close Flood Maps.